Technical training utilizing the latest training techniques and Certified and Experienced Trainers,MIT can provide the following technical training
- API preparatory courses.
- AWS Preparatory courses.
- NDT Courses.
- General Plant Inspection Courses.
- Material & Corrosion.
- How to Be Inspector.
MIT can provide training in the Nondestructive Testing (NDT) in the following methods:
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Film Interpretation
MIT can provide the following welding and welding inspection training:
- Preparatory AWS exam courses
- Preparatory CSWIP exam courses
- How to be a welding inspector courses
- Welders and welder qualification courses
- Welders training courses
MIT can provide any plant inspection related courses, such as:
- Pressure vessels inspection
- Storage Tanks inspection
- Piping Inspection
- Boilers inspection
- Heaters inspection
- Civil Inspection
- Walk-though inspection
- General Plant Inspection
ALMADAR INDUSTRIAL, MIT has the ability and the required resources to provide training in the lifting equipment inspection/testing and usage field for:
MIT can provide any related training courses to lifting equipment personal, such as:
- Lifting equipment inspectors.
- Maintenance technicians.
- Crane operators.
- Forklift Operators.
For all the lifting equipment such as:
- Mobile Cranes.
- Overhead Cranes.
- Gantry Cranes & Hoists.
- Aerial Lifts.
- lifting Gears/Hardware's.
How to be training courses series?
MIT has developed special courses for all inspection personal to enable them to become competent inspectors in all the inspection fields. Some of the courses are:
- How to be an inspector?
- How to be a plant inspector?
- How to be a pressure vessel inspector?
- How to be a storage tanks inspector?
- How to be a piping inspector?
- How to be a welding inspector?
- How to be a PMI inspector?
- How to be boiler & heater inspector?
- How to be a third party inspector?
- How to be a fabrication shop inspector?